Just because I get most of my travel information online doesn’t eliminate my interest in getting information the old fashioned way – in print. With so many newspaper travel sections (and newspapers entirely, for that matter) and magazines cutting back or closing, those print publications that I read and enjoy are becoming ever more precious to me.
Amazon is offering some additional discounts, to their already competitive prices, on a few travel and travel-related magazines, Take a look and see if any of these are on your must-read or must-try list.:
- MissouriLife celebrates the people and places of Missouri, showcasing little town and little-known places in the bigger cities. You’ll discover restaurants, along with ideas for day trips and weekend get-aways. $16.99 (1 year/6 issues).
- Cruise Travel explores the exciting and romantic world of cruise vacations, featuring information about ships, ports of call, cruises, itineraries, and prices. You’ll learn how to plan a cruise, how to choose shore excursions, and the best shopping buys. $18.94 (1 year/6 issues).
- Plane & Pilot covers lots of technical information for the recreational pilot, and also includes great information about flying destinations. $4.95 (1 year/12 issues).
- Atlanta Magazine is all about the people, places, events, and heritage of this great southern city. Subscribing to a city magazine is a great way to learn about it! $7 (1 year/12 issues).
- Philadelphia is another city magazine, and provide information on issues facing the Philadelphia, along with info about travel, transportation, theater and more. $4.95 (1 year/12 issues).
- Yachting will keep power and sailing enthusiasts up to date with equipment and trends, and also provides information about cruising, racing, and other travel destinations. $10.97 (1 year/12 issues).
- Caribbean Travel & Life will keep you up to date on resorts, shopping, cuisine, and recreation in the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Bermuda. $11.97 (1 year/9 issues).
- Los Angeles Magazine explored the people, places, and events that make Southern California such an exciting and vibrant place to live. $4.95 (1 year/12 issues).
- Backpacker is for people who love outdoor adventures, from the simple day hike to an amazing trek. This magazine provides information on trails, adventure planning, destinations, and gear. $9.95 (1 yr/9 issues).
- Texas Monthly will keep you up to date on music, arts, travel, restaurants, and Texas events with recommendations from local experts. $7 (1 year/12 issues).
NOTE: These are Amazon affiliate links.
Photo credit: Amazon