Last month the monthly themed travel round up focused on Food. There were 13 great stories linked up, all talking about drool worthy food and culinary experiences. I hope you had a chance to drool right along with me, but if you missed any of them, head on over to take a look.
My favorite of the linked up stories was from Dani at Going Nomadic. Her story, BurGR – Orgasmaliciousness in My Mouth, was as seductive as her headline. I was at the same as event that she won the gift certificate at, and having heard some much about BurGR was looking forward to hearing her thoughts on it. I’m going to have to stop by for a personal taste next I’m in Las Vegas.
Did you have a favorite food selection from last month?
So what’s up this month?
This month let’s talk about history. After all, the kids are back to school studying away, and history should be a lifelong learning experience. Please share your travel experiences that evoke a sense of history – whether that’s travel to a historical site, a monument that resonated with you, a museum that was just right, or some other experience that helped you to remember that history is real life.
If you’re a blogger and would like to participate in the link round up, here are the guidelines:
- Post should be of good quality and related to the monthly travel theme. No sponsored or advertorial content, please.
- Only one link per blog per link roundup.
- The roundup is moderated, so it may take a little while for your link to appear. Don’t worry, I’ll get them all approved and they’ll show up in the order they were submitted. Posts that don’t match up with the theme of Restaurants will not be added.
- When adding your post, please use the title where it says Name (name of post).
- Be a good participant and link guest by taking the time to visit the submissions of other participants. If you’re hoping that others will share your post, be sure to follow the golden rule and do unto others first – leave comments and share posts.
- You’re encouraged to leave a comment on this round up post and, if you’re so inclined, to indicate on your post that you’ve participated in this round up. This is a nice thing to do, the sort of sharing that was at the heart of blogging when we started.
- Check back often to see new link participants.
- Share on your social media networks as you think is appropriate. I hope you find some interesting and creative stories that you’ll want to tell people about.
- The next link up will be Monday, October 28th, 2013. Be sure to check back then for the September theme and more great travel sharing.
To participate, just click on the link up button below and add your post.