Las Vegas is one of the most frequently visited cities in the United States, whether for business, a music or theater performance, dining, or recreational activity. It’s also one of the top cities for shopping, an activity becoming increasingly popular with travelers. In fact, Las Vegas is one of the top fashion cities in the world, meaning that you’ll find some good shopping spots in the city.
When you get a break in your conference schedule, want to relax after a day full of meetings, or just want to get away from the hubbub that is often Las Vegas, here are 20 choices for your Las Vegas shopping pleasure:
- Appian Way at Caesars Palace – Quiet shopping arcade with a life-size replica of David.
- Bally’s Avenue Shoppes – Over 20 stores and boutiques at Bally’s Hotel.
- Bridge Avenue at California – Hawaiian shopping.
- The Esplanade at Encore – High end retail shops at the Wynn Encore Hotel.
- The Esplanade at Wynn – A mega shopping experience, with 75,000 square feet of space filled with very exclusive shops.
- Fashion Outlets of Las Vegas – Not actually in Las Vegas, but in Primm, Nevada near the California state line, you’ll find lots of top designer outlet shops.
- Fashion Show Mall – A major shopping center in the heart on the LV Strip, offering six major anchor stores.
- The Forum Shops at Caesars – Fine dining to go along with fine shopping, and a fountain show and saltwater aquarium.
- The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian – A cobblestone walkway, street performers, and little cafes attempt to recreate an Italian shopping experience. You’ll find a good mix of mainstream and exclusive shops and restaurants.
- Las Vegas Outlet Center – Name brand outlet stores featuring substantial discounts, located on the south strip.
- Las Vegas Premium Outlet – An upscale outlet shopping area set in a village-style setting.
- Le Boulevard at Paris Las Vegas – Designed to look and feel like shopping in Paris, this boulevard has replica French boutiques. You’ll find French imports, from fashion to cheese.
- Mandalay Place – Located on the sky bridge between Mandalay Bay and the Luxor, this space is full of mixed shopping and restaurants.
- Masquerade Village Shops – At the Rio Hotel, this shopping area is set up as a quaint little hamlet.
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort – More than 170 specialty shops and 15 restaurants means you never have to leave. If the summer heat gets too much for you, enjoy the indoor rainstorm.
- The Shoppes at The Palazzo – Luxury, high end shopping.
- Star Lane Shops and Studio Walk at MGM Grand – Retail shopping at the MGM Grand Hotel.
- Street of Shops at The Mirage – A shopping boulevard designed to evoke a European shopping experience.
- Town Square Las Vegas – An open area shopping experience designed to feel like small town shopping with big city shops and name brands.
- Via Bellagio – High end shopping at the Bellagio Hotel.
Do you have a favorite Las Vegas shopping spot?
Photo credit: Mary Jo Manzanares