Given our increasingly litigious world, it is necessary to spell out the terms and conditions of use of our website. By using our website you accept this terms and conditions in full; if you do not, then please click away and do not use our site.
Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and all material found herein. Subject to the exceptions below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to Use Website: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You may not republish material from this website (including publishing on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent;
By using the website you agree that:
- You shall not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage(s) to this website or impairs the availability or accessibility of the website.
- You shall not use the website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You shall not use the website for any purposes related to marketing or other commercial endeavor without our express written consent.
- You shall not use the website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
- You shall not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or which could give rise to legal action.
- By publishing a comment on our website you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-license such rights.
Comments: You further agree that all material you publish or send to the website shall not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory, and further that such material shall not infringe upon any person’s intellectual property rights, violate any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime. Further, material shall not be misleading, deceptive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted to the website. We shall take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of any unsuitable material, including suspending or canceling your ability to comment, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
Privacy: We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Third Party Websites: The website contains links to other websites, said links should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the content of third party websites.
Limitations of Liability: The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect to any and all information contained herein. While we attempt to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to keeping the material on this website up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions, excluding all liability to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with the use of our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise, including, without limiting, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Jurisdiction: This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with US law, and more specifically with the law of the State of Washington, and any disputes shall be subject to the same.
Amendment: These terms and conditions of use may be amended from time to time.