It’s getting real! Secret Seattle, a guide to the weird, wonderful, and obcure, is finished and getting ready to go to print.
There’s still much that will need to get done and I can’t do it alone. There are so many ways you can help:
- Be a fan – cheer me on, help keep my spirits up, provide motivation, etc.
- Be a friend – meet up for coffee or wine (virtually or in person, if vaccinated).
- Help get me scheduled for an interview – in print, on the radio, on television, on a podcast, blog, in a clubhouse room, etc. Who do you know that you can connect me with?
- Invite me to speak at an event – luncheons, Zoom meeting or conference, book signing, club meeting, reading group, bookstore event, author event, fairs, festivities, book clubs, etc. Do you belong to an organization or group that needs a speaker?
- Help with social media promotion – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Clubhouse, etc. Can you help get the word out to your family, friends, and colleagues?
- Introduce me to your favorite shops and buyers – bookstores, gift shops, museums, markets, etc.
- Have some good marketing and promotion ideas – help me brainstorm ways to get the book out there. Or maybe you know some author groups or resources that I should check out? Every idea, no matter how large or small, helps me out.
- Promote book pre-orders – more info on this coming soon.
- Buy the book! And don’t forget to buy some for gifts – for the holidays, for your customers and clients, for yourself.
Sign up to help below. You’ll get an email to verify and confirm that you want to be part of the team, so be sure to look for it and respond. Thanks for your interest in being on my launch team! As soon as I have more information from the publishing company on the release date and next steps, I’ll be in touch!