Last month the monthly themed travel round up focused on Romance. There were some great ideas, suitable for Valentine’s Day or any time you want a little romance in your life.
My favorite of the linked up travel inspiration posts was from Raphael at A Journey of Wonders. His story and photos challenge us to think about whether or not Paris is the City of Love. After reading his list of romantic things to do in Paris, I think you’ll say yes.
What’s Up This Month?
The theme for this month is Architecture. There are so many beautiful buildings around the world, all you have to do is share a story, photo, or post about one of your favorites.
If you’re a blogger and would like to participate in the link round up, here are the guidelines:
- Post should be of good quality and related to the monthly travel theme. No sponsored or advertorial content, please.
- Only one link per blog per link roundup.
- The roundup is moderated, so it may take a little while for your link to appear. Don’t worry, I’ll get them all approved and they’ll show up in the order they were submitted. Posts that don’t match up with the theme of Architecture will not be added.
- When adding your post, please use the title of your post where it says Name (name of post, not your personal name).
- Be a good participant by taking the time to visit the submissions of other participants. If you’re hoping that others will share your post, be sure to follow the golden rule and do unto others first – leave comments and share posts.
- You’re encouraged to leave a comment on this round up post and, if you’re so inclined, to indicate on your post that you have participated in this round up. This is a nice thing to do, the sort of sharing that was at the heart of blogging when we started, it’s not a requirement.
- Check back often to see new link participants.
- Share on your social media networks as you think appropriate. I hope you find some interesting and creative stories that you’ll want to tell people about.
- The next link up will be Monday, March 31st, 2014. Be sure to check back then for the February theme and for more great travel sharing.