Last month the monthly themed travel round up focused on Art. As a big fan of both museum quality art as well as street art, I found the submissions a great list of places to check out.
My favorite of the linked up travel inspiration posts was from Marysia at My Travel Affairs. Her story – and photos – about street art in Tel Aviv was amazing. I had no idea there was such a street culture in Israel, and if you’re planning a visit, you’ll want to click through to read her post.
What’s up This Month
The theme for this month is Romance, in honor of Valentine’s Day. A romantic hotel or restaurant, a beautiful beach or sunset, a hideaway that’s perfect for two, any take on the theme of Romance is great for this month’s link up.
If you’re a blogger and would like to participate in the link round up, here are the guidelines:
- Post should be of good quality and related to the monthly travel theme. No sponsored or advertorial content, please.
- Only one link per blog per link roundup.
- The roundup is moderated, so it may take a little while for your link to appear. Don’t worry, I’ll get them all approved and they’ll show up in the order they were submitted. Posts that don’t match up with the theme of Romance will not be added.
- When adding your post, please use the title of your post where it says Name (name of post, not your personal name).
- Be a good participant by taking the time to visit the submissions of other participants. If you’re hoping that others will share your post, be sure to follow the golden rule and do unto others first – leave comments and share posts.
- You’re encouraged to leave a comment on this round up post and, if you’re so inclined, to indicate on your post that you have participated in this round up. This is a nice thing to do, the sort of sharing that was at the heart of blogging when we started, it’s not a requirement.
- Check back often to see new link participants.
- Share on your social media networks as you think appropriate. I hope you find some interesting and creative stories that you’ll want to tell people about.
- The next link up will be Monday, February 24th, 2014. Be sure to check back then for the January theme and for more great travel sharing.