Last month the monthly themed travel round up focused on Museums. I enjoyed reading about so many different types of museums, from the serious and important to the quirky.
My favorite of the linked up museum posts was from Henry Lee at Fotoeins Fotopress. His story, Shalechet (Fallen Leaves), Jewish Museum Berlin, was heart wrenching and painful to read. I wasn’t aware of this museum when I was in Berlin earlier this year, but it’s on my list for a return visit. If you missed it, go take a read right now.
So What’s Up This Month?
This month I want to know a little more about why you’re thankful to be able to travel. Maybe you’ve been somewhere that was a moving experience, maybe you’ve seen a sunset somewhere that stirred your soul, or maybe you’ve had a travel opportunity that made you glad you said yes. Whether it was life changing or merely brought a smile to your face, please share a story that makes you thankful you’re able to travel.
If you’re a blogger and would like to participate in the link round up, here are the guidelines:
- Post should be of good quality and related to the monthly travel theme. No sponsored or advertorial content, please.
- Only one link per blog per link roundup.
- The roundup is moderated, so it may take a little while for your link to appear. Don’t worry, I’ll get them all approved and they’ll show up in the order they were submitted. Posts that don’t match up with the theme of Thankful will not be added.
- When adding your post, please use the title of your post where it says Name (name of post, not your personal name).
- Be a good participant and link guest by taking the time to visit the submissions of other participants. If you’re hoping that others will share your post, be sure to follow the golden rule and do unto others first – leave comments and share posts.
- You’re encouraged to leave a comment on this round up post and, if you’re so inclined, to indicate on your post that you’ve participated in this round up. This is a nice thing to do, the sort of sharing that was at the heart of blogging when we started.
- Check back often to see new link participants.
- Share on your social media networks as you think is appropriate. I hope you find some interesting and creative stories that you’ll want to tell people about.
- The next link up will be Monday, December 30th, 2013. Be sure to check back then for the December theme and more great travel sharing.