Last month the monthly themed travel round up focused on History. Evidently, history related travel isn’t as compelling for you as it is for me, and we only had a few contributors.
My favorite of the linked up stores was from Jennifer at JDombs Travels. Her story, A Picture of Russian Peasant Life, gave me a glimpse into Russian History. I was a political science major in college, with specialization in Soviet Studies, so that might be part of the reason why I found this story so compelling. Or, it could simply be the way Jennifer tells the story with words and photos.
So what’s up this month?
This month I want to know a little more about your favorite museum.
If you’re a blogger and would like to participate in the link round up, here are the guidelines:
- Post should be of good quality and related to the monthly travel theme. No sponsored or advertorial content, please.
- Only one link per blog per link roundup.
- The roundup is moderated, so it may take a little while for your link to appear. Don’t worry, I’ll get them all approved and they’ll show up in the order they were submitted. Posts that don’t match up with the theme of Museums will not be added.
- When adding your post, please use the title of your post where it says Name (name of post,not your personal name).
- Be a good participant and link guest by taking the time to visit the submissions of other participants. If you’re hoping that others will share your post, be sure to follow the golden rule and do unto others first – leave comments and share posts.
- You’re encouraged to leave a comment on this round up post and, if you’re so inclined, to indicate on your post that you’ve participated in this round up. This is a nice thing to do, the sort of sharing that was at the heart of blogging when we started.
- Check back often to see new link participants.
- Share on your social media networks as you think is appropriate. I hope you find some interesting and creative stories that you’ll want to tell people about.
- The next link up will be Monday, November 25th, 2013. Be sure to check back then for the November theme and more great travel sharing.
To participate, just click on the link up button and add your post.