In the middle of summer it’s a great time to stay home here in the Seattle area. It’s the best time of year here in the Pacific Northwest, and I want to take every opportunity to enjoy it. I did manage a long weekend road trip to southern Oregon this month, along with a trip to Mt. St. Helens (Can you believe that I’ve never been there?), and my routine travel.
I guess I did log a few miles during July.
Here’s where my travels too me in July:
- HND/SEA – 4,797 miles
- SEA/LIH/SJC/SEA – 5,867 miles
- SEA/SFO/PSP/SFO/SEA – 2,202 miles
- SEA/SAN/SEA – 2,106 miles
- SEA/SJC/OGG/SMF/SEA – 6,066 miles
- SEA/MCO/SEA – 5,106 miles
Total miles flown in July: 26,144 miles
Total hotel nights in July: 10 nights
Year to Date
- Miles flown 2013: 163,948
- Hotel nights 2013: 77
Photo credit: personal collection